The new improved Universal Monitor, which can be battery or mains powered, provides the user with the means to monitor a large variety of individual events and receive notification from their pager or portable SignWave receiver.
With the flexibility to use both audio and external wired connections to trigger the unit, either individually or in combination, the Universal Monitor is a versatile addition to the Silent Alert range.
When used as a baby alarm or sound monitor, trigger delay keys and the sensitivity control are used to find the optimum setting. Visual confirmation of the audio monitoring function can be selected if required and is ideal for user setup.
Silent Alert International DO NOT recommended the use of audio monitoring of smoke alarms.
Place in the nursery
Active baby alarm volume level indication
- Active baby alarm volume level indication
- Battery or mains power options
- Sensitivity control
- Three trigger delays: short, medium and long
- Automatic battery voltage indication on start up
- Automatic low battery signal to Pager or SignWave
- Audio monitoring display
- Can be triggered by voltage or a short circuit
- Optional external microphone version
- Can be set to light any symbol on Pager or SignWave
- 1 year warranty
- Operating range in open air approximately 1000m